Back by popular demand, I wanted to share more low carb snacks I love (see my original post)! So many of these items have become staples in our kitchen and believe it or not, are James-approved.
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers | These crackers are delicious and they taste like real crackers! You can find them at Whole Foods and some natural food aisles at grocery stores. Here in Connecticut, I found them at the Big Y.
- Dang Coconut Chips | These chips are salty and sweet, with only 5 net carbs per serving!
- Safe Catch Tuna | These tuna packs have no additives or fillers, and are Seafood Watch approved! The packs come in fun varieties like cajun, chili lime and citrus pepper.
- Paleonola Granola | This is the best tasting, low carb granola I can find! Each variety is made with whole ingredients like nuts, seeds, coconut, flax seeds, and berries.
- Flackers | OK, these can be a little rough on their own. Initially they taste like birdseed, but they’re delicious when you pair with cucumber or cheese.
- Enlightened Ice Cream | There’s so many low calorie, high protein ice creams out there these days. Enlightened is my favorite, with the best flavor and texture.
- Tumaro’s Wraps | Since eliminating bread from my diet, these wraps are heaven sent. I found this brand on the East Coast, but another good brand is Flatout. You can find these wraps (or other varieties) in the deli section.
- Green Giant Cauliflower Crumbles “Fried Rice” Blend | OK, homemade cauliflower rice is so easy, but we can’t all be heroes. This vegetable blend is amazing and the recipe on the bag will save the day! I swap soy sauce and Hoisin sauce for coconut aminos.
Ok, that’s it for me! Did I miss anything? What are your favorite packaged snacks?